When checking out for Tesla accessories it asks if I have any Discount Codes. Anyone able to provide to me or point out where I can get them?
Id like to know to. I asked when I made my reservation is there was a coupon they give out and of course the answer was no.
I need almost $3K in accessories.
Hmm... just guessing, but I would try "IMIRONMANBEEOTCH".
I tried ijustepent93Kwouldnthurttogiveme20%off
That didn't work....boooooo
Discount boxes on websites are all like that. Their very existence disappoints the majority of customers that do not have one.
If Tesla increased the price of the car by $100 and gave everyone a $100 discount code, they would get a small nett gain (not everyone would use it) everyone that went to the site would not be disappointed, and they may even have sold more accessories as a result of the cross-sell
They could at least do free shipping on orders over a certain amount or free shipping to a Tesla store.
I think you've got to join their VIP program first and then ask to get the discount code:http://www.teslaccessories.com/pages/contact-us
That's not for OEM Tesla stuff.
I don't think teslaccessories.com is affiliated with Tesla Motors and their accessories
I just left the Tesla store and had a chance to see the all weather mats, trunk and frunk mats and they are all awesome, good quality and even have Tesla on them.
Think the aftermarket ecosystem growing around Tesla is focused mostly on items to enhance the Model S that aren't yet OEM available, i.e. center console and some other items that look like they're in the pipeline... some look interesting:
And, definitely some other aftermarket stuff out there worth checking out:
Private, started with a center console, CCI.
Don't Tesla owners get a discount on accessories? In the store they give owners a discount on apparel.
As far as I know you only get a discount on clothing.
Who in their right mind would expect a discount code on anything from Tesla?
Come ON now folks, don't feed the troll.
What's the discount code for clothing?
I don't think there is an actual code they give out, from what I understand they give you the discount when you go into the store.
I want to buy the tire repair kit and wheel locks. Are these available at service centers or do they have to be ordered online?
Both, but you will not get a discount on that kind of stuff. Its only on clothes and mugs.
I just would prefer not to pay $40 or whatever for shipping, if I can just buy them at the service center. Good to know, thank you. Can get an extra 12 gallons of gas with that $40. That should get me to delivery day!
I am sure they can order them for you.
Save $1000 on your new Tesla by using:
I haven't yet found a coupon code for accessories but here's a great link that'll give you $1,000 off the purchase of a Model S!
I guess MS owners are getting creative and this is another clever way of disguise your referral link for people who are looking to purchase accessories.
I didn't get a t-shirt, either.
If Elon wants us to give him free advertising he should give us some apparel, at least.
Maybe a hat or two?
Looking forward to making some Model X Ludicrous videos, here is our referral link:
Here is mine link as well in case one reach 10 referrals and link gets deactivated. Mine still works :)
link that'll give you $1,000 off the purchase of a Model S!
There are no other discounts I know of, but choose your options wisely for a 'discount'; talk to other owners for advice, but use my code please
trying to refer in 'good faith' so didn't post anything like this until now since Tesla runs this forum and obviously allows this;
I ask you to choose me to be your current Tesla owner referral because:
1. I missed the new safety features and autopilot hardware by only a few days so I paid full price for last years 'model' Tesla
2. I have no referrals so far so I am the underdog, help me
3. trying to do this in 'good faith'; if you leave questions here, I am very objective about Tesla; like Elon said in an interview, when he drives his Tesla, he is always wondering what can be better, I am the same way
I don't see how that's the least bit in good faith considering they stated the purpose of the promotion, and this does everything to go against that purpose. If anybody doing a web search can find the link and get a discount, you will have done nothing for them that saves Tesla anything, which was the whole point of the promotion.
Tesla said you should refer people. You aren't referring anybody. You are making them look for you.
Link for Tesla $1000 purchase discount
Valid until Oct 31, 2015
For what its worth. Here is my discount code.http://ts.la/jason5411
Save $1000 on your order w/my discount code:
There are only 22 days remaining as the discounts only last until 10/31/15.
I'm from VA and below is my $2,000 discount code and email address also:
I'm one referral away from getting the invite to the Gigafactory grand opening! If you or a friend would like to help me get the invite, please use my referral code;
I'm only 1 referral from getting the gigafactory invite.
Since I live in VA you can take advantage of the $2K rebate.
Please use my referral code below and if you have any additional questions I have also included my email.
Virginia (and Ohio) referral codes get $2000 off instead of $1000. You can check out the details at
- Using the code initially gets $1000 off.
- Once you order and your deposit becomes non-refundable, work with your delivery specialist to verify the Virginia owners $1000 credit gets mapped over as an additional discount. This will appear on your New Vehicle Purchase Agreement prior to delivery.
- You do not need to live in Virginia or take delivery in Virginia, or have anything to do with Virginia. You don't even need to be in the US. Virginia law prevents us from receiving per-refrain compensation. It has nothing at all to do with the location of the buyer.
- This is all within Tesla's states rules, as expressed in the beginning of this thread I started. Tesla Sales HQ handles the process
- Know a friend, be a friend! We really don't want people screwing owners they know out of a $1000 credit just to take advantage of this. The $1000 credit we Virginians can't get goes a long way toward services and accessories (like snow tires and CHAdeMO adapters)
- Please do not buy codes!!! You can get the extra $1000 discount within the rules.
Ed Lopez - email@example.com
& my VA referral code is http://ts.la/edward8069
Use this link please and i will give you my free tickets to the gigafactory grand opening in 2016
2 Tickets will be available provided that you use this link http://ts.la/ivind3331
Just got my tesla yesterday. Please use my link if you can to save $1000
Here is why I think you all should use our referral link:http://housewithablog.no/tesla-discount/
I have 6 out of 10. Any help appriciated. We are now a family of 6. Read about it in: http://housewithablog.no/tesla-discount/
Here's my referral link for anyone interested as well: http://ts.la/brandon2691