Submitted by mboe on May 28, 2013
I do love the Model X and definitely want to have one. But I'm afraid that I have to wait to at least two more years or so until it will be available (in Europe). I'd like to drive a Model S in the meantime and switch to the Model X as soon as possible. Do you have any plans to support such a situation. Will you offer a trade-in option for a fixed price (or formula based on the driven mileage/time)?