Submitted by Jrettinger on December 31, 2012
I was reservation #12,550 and had planed on deferring until I needed the car at the end of 2013. With the price increase, and wanting the P85 with 21" wheels, I was looking at a price increase of $6k if I waited until then. So, I cancelled my reservation on Wed, and will making a new one tonight, before the price increase kicks in. To anyone who may not want the car right away, I recommend doing the same. The rep I spoke to estimated it will push final delivery back by 3-4 months, although often times, I think the reps are just guessing. Happy 2013 all!
EDIT: Just reserved, and am now #17,773.